General Body Meeting of Kerala Circle Ex Officiating JTOs was held on 24-09-2017 at Cochin. All India Coordinator Sri N.Kabeerdas attended the Meeting. The Meeting started with a warm welcome to Sri N.Kabeerdas. They also presented a memento to Sri N.Kabeerdas and praised that with his continuous efforts only the Regularization of all Officiating JTOs process completed. The following resolutions were passed in the General Body Meeting.
1) After receiving the Judgment copy of Hon’ble High Court of Kerala regarding FR 22 (1) a (1) one team from Kerala and other Circles should be proceed to New Delhi Corporate Office along with Sri N.Kabeerdas for implementation of these orders for all the JTOs who were officiated earlier by one common order with Pay protection after Regularization.
2) After receiving the judgment copy prepare a letter and submitting to the GS of all Associations for their support regarding our issue.
3) Mainly Sri N.Kabeerdas should take initiation for PCAT New Delhi case as early as possible to get the Judgment with good verdict.
4) Arrears should not be recovered where ever paid.
5) Meetings to be conducted immediately in the Circles Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Madhyapradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Kolkota and Uttar Pradesh on this issue for mobilizing and further proceedings.
6) One Team should be watch in Corporate Office with the help of Sri N.Kabeerdas.
Once again Thanks to Sri Pusparajan, Sri Harilal, Sri Sabhu, Sri Biju, Sri George, Sri Suresh, Sri Radha Krishna and entire team of Kerala for arranging the meeting at this crucial stage.