Our GS along with the delegation met Smt Sujata Roy Director HR, Smt Madhu Arora GM Establishment and Sri A.K.Sing AGM Pers-IV and leaders of the Associations Sri Prahlad Ray AIBSNLEA GS and Sri Sebastin SNEA India GS regarding the following issues.
1. Implementation of FR 22(1)a(1) throughout India without any Discriminations. Stopping of recovery of Arrears Paid.
2. Inclusion of names for JTO Phase –I Training of the 2nd Screening Test qualified and Trained Officiating JTOs meanwhile declined, Rule-8, Rule-9 and Deputation candidates.
Management is responded positively in the 2nd case. They told that the process is going on and detailed list is asked from all the states for further action and approval. Association Leaders given assurance they will look into the matter and follow up the issue for early solution.
Our GS along with the delegation met Our Advocate Smt Rani Chhabra at Lawyers Chambers, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi and discussed the following issues.
1. Fresh OA for Pay Fixation completed / Partial Arrears Paid / Full Arrears Paid / Basic pay reverted / Recover of Arrears.
2. Contempt petition for Pay Not fixed / Partial Pay fixed i.e. up to 31-12-2006 only.
3. For Pay Protection.
4. Filing of case at High Court New Delhi. The details will be given soon.