General Body Meeting of Kerala Circle Ex Officiating JTOs was held on 24-09-2017 at Cochin. All India Coordinator Sri N.Kabeerdas attended the Meeting. The Meeting started with a warm welcome to Sri N.Kabeerdas. They also presented a memento to Sri N.Kabeerdas and praised that with his continuous efforts only the Regularization of all Officiating JTOs process completed. The following resolutions were passed in the General Body Meeting.
1) After receiving the Judgment copy of Hon’ble High Court of Kerala regarding FR 22 (1) a (1) one team from Kerala and other Circles should be proceed to New Delhi Corporate Office along with Sri N.Kabeerdas for implementation of these orders for all the JTOs who were officiated earlier by one common order with Pay protection after Regularization.
2) After receiving the judgment copy prepare a letter and submitting to the GS of all Associations for their support regarding our issue.
3) Mainly Sri N.Kabeerdas should take initiation for PCAT New Delhi case as early as possible to get the Judgment with good verdict.
4) Arrears should not be recovered where ever paid.
5) Meetings to be conducted immediately in the Circles Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Madhyapradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Kolkota and Uttar Pradesh on this issue for mobilizing and further proceedings.
6) One Team should be watch in Corporate Office with the help of Sri N.Kabeerdas.
Once again Thanks to Sri Pusparajan, Sri Harilal, Sri Sabhu, Sri Biju, Sri George, Sri Suresh, Sri Radha Krishna and entire team of Kerala for arranging the meeting at this crucial stage.
FR 22 (1) a (1) for Officiating JTOs upheld by Hon'ble High Court of Kerala. WPC 23407/10 & 23850/10 filed by BSNL against CAT Ernakulam order allowing FR 22 (1) a (1) to Officiating JTOs dismissed by Hon’ble High Court of Kerala on 15-09-2017. This is a Victory of Kerala Officiating JTO Brothers and Sisters on a long pending and legitimate issue.
This judgement is most useful in our PCAT New Delhi contempt cases against non-implementation of FR 22 (1) a (1) in most of the States.
With this Judgement Officiating service protection is also to be extended to the officiated services along with pending 78.2% fixation, pay protection on regular Promotion to all the Officiating JTOs who were officiated earlier.
In Hon’ble High Court Ernakulam Kerala BSNL filed 14 writ petitions against Officiating JTOs of Kerala regarding FR 22 (1) a (1) implementation. Finally the Judgement came in favour of Officiating JTOs. BSNL OA conveys Congratulations, Thanks and Best wishes to Pushparajan and Michael teams and all Kerala Brothers and Sisters.
BSNL OA filed the contempt petitions in PCAT New Delhi regarding Non implementations of FR 22 (1) a (1) in remaining states. The Judgement of Kerala High Court will be most useful in our cases at PCAT New Delhi.
FR 22 (1) a (1) Contempt Petition No. 572/2016 on OA No. 1282/2010 between BSNL OA Versus CMD BSNL & others heard on 23-08-2017 at PCAT New Delhi. The BSNL advocate informed that he had submitted the compliance without proper implementation and Submission. Our advocate strongly opposed the argument and submitting the rejoinder. The case is further posted on 27-10-2017 for Final hearing.
FR 22 (1) a (1) Contempt Petition No. 1867/2016 between BSNL OA Versus CMD BSNL & others was not heard on 20-07-2017 due non presence of Hon’ble Judges. All the cases are posted on 20-11-2017 including our case at PCAT New Delhi.
Legal Fund is required for continuing the FR 22 (1) a (1) contempt cases and JTO Seniority Writ Petition. The applicants in these cases are requested to send the Legal fund to All India Finance Secretary. The Account details are given below.
RAJENDRA REDDY MURIKINATI
STATE BANK OF INDIA
LALAGUDA (SECUNDERABAD) BRANCH
A/c No. 30192980518
IFSC Code SBIN0007112
Please send the receipt of the payment and names through WhatsApp (9490752525) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).